Do you want higher interest rates without tying up your money?
- Competitive tiered interest rate depending on your balances*
- A minimum of $1,000.00 to open the account
- A charge of $30.00 will be applied if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
- A monthly maintenance fee of $10.00 unless the following condition is met:
- Maintain a minimum monthly balance of $5,000.00
- Interest accrues daily and is credited monthly.* If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks)
- The following transaction limitations do apply:
- You may make only six (6) preauthorized transfers or withdrawals from your account each statement period, which may be checks, drafts, debit card (if applicable) or other payments to third parties. In addition to checks, preauthorized transfers include telephone transfers and automatic deductions set up with third parties. Automatic deductions and checks will be considered paid in the statement period they are posted to the account
- A charge of $5.00 per transaction over the limit (check, preauthorized transfer, electronic debit, or withdrawal)
*These accounts pay interest at a variable rate and rates may vary based on the balance in your account. We may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield at our discretion and as often as daily. There are no limits on the amount that the interest rate or annual percentage yield may change.
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on accounts. To determine the daily periodic rate, we divide the interest rate by the actual number of days in the year. We apply the daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest accrues daily and is credited to your account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.