Metamora State Bank Visa® Debit Card works like a check anywhere you see the Visa® Card symbol.
- The transaction amount will be deducted from your checking account and will show up on your monthly statement
- Our Visa® Debit Card can also be used as an ATM Card
- Receive text & email alerts of your debit card transactions (approved or denied)
- You can temporarily turn off your debit card through Online Banking if you think you may have lost it and turn it back on when you find your card
If your Visa® Debit Card is lost or stolen, please call:
- During banking hours: 419-885-1996 or 419-644-2361
- After hours only: 1-844-202-5333