Is your business a Sole Proprietorship or a Non-Profit organization?
Open our NOW Sole Proprietorship/Non-Profit account today to start earning interest on your balance.
- Pay a competitive tiered rate of interest depending on your balance*
- The first 10 checks are free for Non-Profit
- 25¢ per check (after 10 checks for Non-Profit)
- A minimum of $50.00 for Sole Proprietorship and $25.00 for Non-Profit to open the account
- A charge of $30.00 will be applied if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
- A monthly maintenance fee of $5.00 (After 10 checks for Non-Profit)
- A monthly earnings credit generated on your average monthly balance is used to offset monthly service fees. This earnings credit rate is at management's discretion and may change anytime
*These checking accounts pay interest at a variable rate and rates may vary based on the balance in your account. We may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield at our discretion and as often as daily. There are no limits on the amount that the interest rate or annual percentage yield may change.
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on accounts. To determine the daily periodic rate, we divide the interest rate by the actual number of days in the year. We apply the daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).